Highlights from The 2013 Behavioural Finance Forum
The Broadcast PR Business has just hosted the first international webcast from the top of The Gherkin for The 2013 Behavioural Finance Forum. Singapore, the USA, Germany, France, Spain, Russia and the Phillipines joined the event via the forum’s microsite and webcast.
See highlights from the Forum in the video above and find out what the panelists thought in the video on the right.
What the panelists thought
The 2013 Behavioural Finance Forum
The event brought together leading international academics, practitioners and journalists.
The aim of the event was to discuss the impact of human behaviour and emotions on financial markets, including wealth management, pensions, corporate finance and trading.
View details about the panel discussions and speakers below:
Find out more
Visit Videos & further reading to view films of the event and links to further research
The expert panels debated the following questions:
- What can behavioural finance teach us about financial crashes?
- How do our emotions impact on financial trading?
- Fund managers under pressure: can emotional finance improve performance?
- Is there a role for behavioural finance in wealth management?
- Behavioural corporate finance: the missing link in the deal chain?
The particpants included:
- Professor Richard Fairchild
- Greg B Davies
- Philip Coggan
- Professor Raghavendra Rau
Judge Business School
- Professor Brian Scott-Quinn
The ICMA Centre,
Henley Business School
- Edward Hadas
- Nicola Horlick
- Joe Rundle
- Dafydd Rees
Sky Business News
- Frances Hudson
Standard Life Investments
- Professor Mark Fenton O'Creevy
The Open University
- Simon Yun-Farmbrough
Fenchurch Advisory Partners
The conference promotion:
- There was an international media release
- Web interviews were promoted via social media
- Edited videos of panel discussions and presentations are available to view on our videos page
- Material is available for corporate web use
A webcast of the live event was available from this website on the day of the conference and highlights of this are available to view on our videos page